Discover Local Diving in Perth
- Duration: 240 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Canning Vale, WA
- Product code: P9690C
New to the area, or just not dived in Perth before? Come and Discover Local Diving, and let one of our PADI Instructors or Divemasters introduce you to the highlights of diving the Perth, Western Australia region.
Discover Local Diving consists of 2 morning shore dives with an experienced Instructor or Divemaster, which introduces:
- Local dive sites.
- Local dive practices / procedures.
- Local points of interest / hazards.
Discover Local Diving runs most mornings throughout the year – just contact us to book!
- All dive equipment hire
- Experienced and fully qualified PADI Professional to lead your dives
- 2 shore dives at Perth metropolitan dive location (1 shore dive for night dives)
- Tour duration approximately 6 hours
- 9:00am (2 x morning shore dives are best in Perth's conditions - lower swell, wind and better visibility)
- 1:00pm (2 x sheltered dives)
- 7:00pm (1 x night dive)
Prerequisites:Be a certified Junior Open Water Diver or above.
Not a qualified diver but still want to explore Perth diving?
Choose the Discover Scuba experience by following this link http://www.perthscuba.com/diving/padi-dive-courses/discover-scuba/